Water Nymph and Mermaids Dowry - Beautiful Trinkets and Treasures

Designs 2009

One of my favorite places................

I am so excited! I will soon be off for a visit to the farm - it is one of my favorite places to get away from it all - for those who may remember, last fall I posted some photos - so here are the some more I never got around to sharing - I am sure there have been changes as something is always different when I visit so maybe after I will have some new ones to share.......... :)

Big news - small town "All City" garage sales are coming up!! Treasures await!

A wall in one of the guest rooms:

Self Portrait of the lady of the house?
Games, games and more games! - the hallway:

The grandchildren room:




Fun dining chairs - yes, they get used!













Check your look on the way in and out!



Need a room?






1 comment:

The Artful Eye said...

This is definitely my kinda living.
Fun, free spirited and full of magic.

Enjoy your time away!