Water Nymph and Mermaids Dowry - Beautiful Trinkets and Treasures

Designs 2009

Heroes for Hooters - Warriors for the Cure and some other new stuff

It's been an odd month, adjusting to my daughter being back in school and being home alone all day with the exception of my faithful dogs; Charlie and Barkley - (No job yet and none in sight). An eclectic ride with a mix of creations to fight the boredom and entertain myself. I just listed a new piece on ETSY that I hope to donate the proceeds from to the Susan G. Komen Foundation - Enjoy!

Feast of Fancy - Lamprima latreillii (Stag Beetle) Specimen - Cameo Necklace / Victorian Curio Collection



Venetian Blue - Vintage Glass Cameo Lavaliere
Snow Drops From Atlantis

A Spark of Hope
Sky Machine Captain - Steampunk Cuff Bracelet - Garnet / Amethyst / Antique Watch Parts







Annabelle Lee - Vintage Photo Cameo / Victorian Filigree Cuff Bracelet
Edgar Allen Poe

Heroes for Hooters - Warriors for the Cure / Steampunk Brooch or Pendant (Breast Cancer Awareness)



All available in my Etsy shop!!
Have a great week :)




















































1 comment:

The Artful Eye said...

Speechless once again. You are one talented lady. I think of you often and keep my ears open for any job opportunities up north.

I don't think there is ever a piece I'm not in love with. I am crazy about your Heroes for Hooters, how wonderfully clever and Annabelle Lee.

I need to poke around your shop.

Blessings-Andrea