Water Nymph and Mermaids Dowry - Beautiful Trinkets and Treasures

Designs 2009

Yep, I'm still here :) Just lazy about posting............
Spring is always a busy time; I have added many new items to my findings shop: http:www.mermaidsdowry.etsy.com - I have also been busy getting organized for he upcoming bead show this weekend - Please join us: Hopkins Community center off HWY 169 & 7 - this Saturday and Sunday March 13th & 14th - lots of great vendors and a good time to stock up on your supplies!

Good news - One of my lovely customers was again published in Belle Armoire Jewelry -The lovely Shannon LeVart has two articles in the latest issue and has my shop listed as a supplier for one of the articles (I love free advertising!) - see the article "A Romp With Resin" pg. 14 - Thank you Shannon!!

Shannon was published last fall as well with her first book "Handmade Underground Jewelry" you can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Handmade-Underground-Jewelry-Projects-Occasions/dp/0470504366 - great easy to follow projects especially for beginning jewelry crafters.

I am more than ready for spring! Is it just me or do the winters seem to be getting longer and colder? It's probably that I am just getting older but I don't like to admit that. I have been busy making new jewelry but it seems to be going out faster than I can replace it with new items (I am not complaining) - I will be adding more photos througout the week as there are too many for one posting. The photo's below are some of my recent work - enjoy!


Loved and Lost


Angel Heart


Cupids Playground


Wild Orchid


Some Where Over the Rainbow


Sweet Nothings


Violette


Practical Magic


Goddess II


Apple Blossoms

1 comment:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Your pieces are all so lovely...you really know how to put different elements together Beautifully!!Warmest Regards,Cat