Water Nymph and Mermaids Dowry - Beautiful Trinkets and Treasures

Designs 2009

Busy is good!

Is it June already? Whew! - I am losing track of time......................
I cannot believe we are at the half way point! It has been a whirlwind of a year and the change of pace is very welcome. I am tunnel focused on growing my business and turning it into a profitable full time job - hopefully! I have many new and exciting opportunities on the horizon, some of which I won't speak to yet but all exciting and making me spread me wings.

I have many new jewelry items made but have not photographed them as they are going with me to next weeks show. My findings shop is stocked with over 150 NEW products and I hope to get them added to my Etsy shop when I return from next weeks adventure.

Next week, I am off to Milwaukee, WI for the 10th annual Bead & Button Show. I have been working like a mad woman for the last month  - I was fortunate to be offered a booth space from a cancellation that came up. This will be the largest show I have done and I am excited and nervous all at the same time. My daughter is going with to help out so I am most grateful to have her to see me through and keep me company. Wish me luck - Milwaukee or bust!

Below are confirmed events I will be doing this year:

The Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee, WI - The worlds largest consumer bead show!
June 10th - 13th, 2010 at the Midwest Airlines Center - http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com


The Creative Connections Event Handmade Market - Minneapolis, MN
A 3-day conference and market for creative women and women entrepreneurs.
September 15th - 18th, 2010 - The Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
An event presented by Stampington & Company http://www.thecreativeconnectionevent.com/wp/

Twin Cities Bead Bazaar - Hopkins, MN
October 23-24, 2010 to be held at Eisenhower Community Center, 1001 Hwy 7, Hopkins, MN 55305

Twin Cities Bead Bazaar - Hopkins, MN

March 19-20, 2011 to be held at Eisenhower Community Center, 1001 Hwy 7, Hopkins, MN 55305

Art Glass and Bead Show - Madison, WI
March 26 & 27, 2011 - Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall - Madison, WI

This list may grow as I am trying to figure out the logistical nightmare of product transport for some East and West coast shows that I would love to do - I will keep you posted here!

If your in Milwaukee for the big show, please stop by and say hello!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was in Milwaukee 2 years ago for two days and didn't have time to go to the show, I was so bummed. Next time I go to visit my brother I'm scheduling it for that weekend. When we were there we saw a tornado going up alongside the road. That was my excitement for the weekend.

ALSO!! Great good luck with making your jewelry your full time job. I've been doing it for three years now. Lots of paper work and long hours but I enjoy everything. I couldn't be happier. You can do it Heidi, you sell the best findings on etsy and your jewelry is over the top wonderful. xoxo Pink

jewelry making said...

I am in vacation holiday for summer and I am really excited to know that what I found here are very essential for my get away!