Water Nymph and Mermaids Dowry - Beautiful Trinkets and Treasures

Designs 2009

Sneek Peek #2 - A Piece of something more




As promised here is another peek at this project, this piece is complete but only a part of something else. More to come. I am hoping to finish up this weekend.
I leave you with this............

There is not time enough on earth for all I'd like to do,
But having lived and having toiled I'd like the world to find,
Some little touch of beauty that my soul had left behind
.

Author Unknown



Good night Moon!

1 comment:

The Artful Eye said...

Hi Heidi,
I think I'm losing my mind. I know I commented on your first post of this project and to no avail I don't see it.

I love what I see so far and can't wait to see where you're going.

I'm also happy to see you posting. I always bop on over to check you out.

Did my package get there yet?

My husband Gerard mailed it for me on Saturday regular mail and Monday was a holiday so I was hoping you'd see it soon.

Well I'll be back checking up on you.

Thanks for your visits.

xo Andrea