Water Nymph and Mermaids Dowry - Beautiful Trinkets and Treasures

Designs 2009

Need your car washed???

ENTER HERE: You might need a wash after a drive through this car wash - The roof has a few holes and lots of poopy birds nest in the building...........Um.................no thanks!!!

EXIT HERE:ELVES lurk in the woods and they like to play tricks!!! You never know where you might find them..................
View of the Dance Hall from under a big Shade tree


I love these hand painted signs!!! Makes me want to do a little jig :)




The Keepers of this Fine Establishment and my youngest daughter :)

3 Generations: My Father, my daughter and me. I know, I look like hell!! I am NOT a photogenic person :(

Colorful Chinese Lanterns to light the way up the stairs ............................;)
And the birds will travel with you...........................
Check out this Paper Umbrella Tree!!! I am feeling like I need a fancy drink :) Oh Cabana Boy................!!!! Yooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gina M Smith said...

Hope your daughter is doing better. Think about ZNE 09!